Services Heronviews in France
For the 5th consecutive year, Heronviews supports foreign SMEs in their expansion strategy in France. We offer the following services:
1- Retail market and competition studies,
2- Co-build your expansion strategy in France,
- the analysis of the gaps in your product/service offer with the French market, the writing of recommendations for your product offer.
- the identification of the various possible options for achieving your expansion objectives,
- design offer strategy
- an ecosystem to work on the supply chain logistics strategy,
3- Services for the implementation of the strategy
- an efficient ecosystem to register your trademarks in France and Europe.
- we carry out sales campaigns to prospect the first partners, customers, and contracts, and we identify and help to convert business opportunities.
- assistance in understanding the needs and product/service specifications requested by your customers,
- provide you with customer feedback,
- provide and advise on customer claim support,
- accompany you to the business shows as a visitor or exhibitor,
- help you create a company, open an office, or a warehouse.
- the recruitment and management of dedicated or shared outsourced human resources to serve your business development on the French market
My name is Nadine GESBERT, and I am the director and founder of Heronviews.
With my team, I have the pleasure of advising and supporting foreign SMEs in their expansion strategy in France for the 5th consecutive year!
I have strong skills in international sales, marketing, purchasing, and product management, having worked at a high level for Auchan Retail International in the home decoration market, for the computer equipment manufacturer Guillemot, and the video game publishers Cdv Madrics Media and Ubisoft Entertainment. My expertise in conducting commercial negotiations and product management in an international context are valuable assets for the companies that consult me and choose to work with Heronviews. Our team consists of experts in international trade, sales, and marketing, able to manage your expansion projects from A to Z independently or as part of a team. Together, we act with passion, commitment, and humility!
Do not hesitate to contact us for your expansion projects in France!
Traduire Business Development Consultant
16 May 2022- Christel Pfeiffer joined our team as International Business Developer.
Mrs Christel PFEIFFER is an International Business Developer at Heronviews. She has an Executive MBA in international Business. In the past, she mainly worked in Export departments of small, medium and big companies. She is familiar with export operations, digital marketing on social networks (facebook), company organisational strategy. The markets where Christel has gained experience and knowledge are Factories, the Packaging industry, Textile and garments, Aeronautic, Luxury goods, Law firms and Audit companies, Cosmetics, Education, Hosting and Restaurants. She succeeds thanks to superior communication skills, her strong analytical and operational skills, her sense for service. She is a solution- oriented woman for customers. Her countries of experience are Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy), Middle East, Asia and Africa.
The values and qualities that underpin our activity are as follows:
We are curious about your products, how you manufacture them, and the ways to offer them to your customers.
A modern approach
We use all the means we have at our disposal today to communicate and help you to sell effectively.
We take the time to understand your objectives. And we interact with you regularly during our assignments.
We think it is interesting to act fearlessly and to have the courage to come up with new ideas.
Positive Engage in work, offer you options, and allow you to progress despite uncertainties.
Confidence Forging a path together and in trust.
Respect Say things with esteem and mutual respect.
Franco British Chamber
Heronviews is an official member of the Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The chamber organizes technical or management webinars at the service of its members in a dynamic of maintaining and developing trade between France and England.
Building on this dynamic, we are offering to support French and British SMEs for their market expansion in France.
+33 (0)6 02 08 35 45